Search This Blog

Monday 14 June 2010

Blog 1 - Pre-op

14-06-10


Hello,

Not a lot to report this week. I've been feeling pretty lousy. I'm crazy tired despite only waking up once in 7 hours last night. Can't remember the last time I've slept that long uninterrupted! Usually I only manage 3 hours.

The pain has been getting worse. I cleaned the house today but I'm shattered now. I stopped when the pain was too much and I spotted blood in my leg bag.

I'm really hoping I hear some good news from the hospital soon. I found some Cystectomy videos online last night (note to others - if you're worried and squeamish, DON'T watch them!), it looked pretty brutal. I winced a few times watching it. It's not going to put me off though. I want to know what I'm letting myself in for.

No comments:

Post a Comment